FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need mod list for this server

<<

RacerX

Post Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Need mod list for this server

We need a central Mod list on the front page of the website and keep it current. For instance what mod is @Vehicles or @units? I think there should be a central "single download" torrent that has ALL the mods in a single download. Can we simplify this process please? I still dont know what mods @Vehicles or @units are. Come on guys this cant be that hard to do!
<<

i3randon

Post Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:30 am

Re: Need mod list for this server

To join, you need all of the RHS factions, and ACE / ACE X. You'll also need the RHS compat files for ace, located in the optionals folder of the ACE download.
SGT Brandon
Viking 1-8 FO/RTO / Recruiter
<<

i3randon

Post Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:38 am

Also, on the combined pack. It requires someone on our end to constantly be packing and updating a 8gb file, that needs to be changed any time RHS, ACE, CBA, or TFAR updates. Its easier for us to leave it to the user, with help / information from us to keep it updated.
SGT Brandon
Viking 1-8 FO/RTO / Recruiter
<<

Bishop

Post Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:40 am

RacerX wrote:We need a central Mod list on the front page of the website and keep it current.

This already exist, on the front page the Server Rules/Mods tab list the mods as Required (needed to join the server) Recommended and Allowed section have mods that are also running on our server for more variety in gear. It even has Links to download the mods... Click Here or just use the tab on the front page.

RacerX wrote:I think there should be a central "single download" torrent that has ALL the mods in a single download.

As was pointed out by Brandon, because we run all of the RHS Packs, which are rather large downloads, and also run ACE/ACEX/CBA if we were to combined them into a single pack anytime one of those mods updated someone would have to recompile the pack and upload a huge file.
SFC Bishop
Squad Leader
1st Squad/1st Platoon
Viking Company/1BN-13INF
<<

RacerX

Post Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:55 pm

can somebody tell me what mods the ones that show "@" in front of them what mod pack they belong to? For instance I thought @Accessories was a part of CUP mods but there is no CUP accessories download. http://cup-arma3.org/download
http://imgur.com/yoR6j42
<<

RacerX

Post Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:22 am

i cant pm anybody. Every post is moderated. Can I get my previous post approved please so i can hopefully get connected to the server?

Return to Op4 Game Servers